Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
In accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide the following information.
Purpose of treatment
Data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
1) Provide access to confidential areas of the site and to send commercial communications, news, updates on the initiatives of Sartoria F. Caraceni;
2) fulfill the obligations provided by laws or regulations;
3) contact management.
The data will be processed in the following ways:
1) data collection with single-opt mode, in a dedicated database;
2) recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic media;
3) Organization of archives in predominantly automated form, according to the Technical Specifications on Minimum Security Measures, Annex B to the Privacy Code.
Rights of the party concerned
According to art. 7 (Right of Access to Personal Data and Other Rights) of the Privacy Code, we hereby inform you that your rights with respect to the processing of data are:
1) Know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
2) be informed about the nature and purpose of the treatment;
3) obtain by the holder without delay:
– the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and the communication in the intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as of the logic and the purposes upon which the treatment is based; the request may be renewed, subject to the existence of justified grounds, with a minimum of ninety days;
– deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those that do not need to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
– updating, rectifying or, if you are interested, integrating existing data;
– oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning you, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection.
Ihe holder of the data processing under any law effect is:
SARTORIA FERDINANDO CARACENI MILANO
Via S. Marco 22/A – Milan (MI), Italy
Ph. +39 02 6554284
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or for deleting your data from the archive, just contact us through one of the channels provided.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.