Owner of the data treatment
SARTORIA FERDINANDO CARACENI MILANO
Via S. Marco 22/A – Milan (MI), Italy
Ph. +39 02 6554284
Types of Data collected and their Use
Personal Data may be freely provided by you or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically while using this site. Some of the Data required by this Site are required. If you refuse to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Site to provide the Service. Optional Data, if not entered by Users, will not have any effect on the availability of the Service or its operation. Users who have any doubts as to which Data is mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
You assume responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Site and guarantees that you have the right to disclose or disseminate it, releasing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
We collect the following information through the contact form on this Site: name, company, email and phone number. Only your email address is a required field. This information is collected to allow us to contact you. The data are kept for as long as permitted by law and exclusively for the purposes of customer service, but we do not use the information sent through this contact form for marketing purposes.
If you can leave a comment on the Site, if you choose to leave a comment, you may choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. They are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your data again when you leave another comment. These cookies will remain for one year.
Content embedded from other websites
The Site collects statistics using AwStats open source software. Details of the data collected can be found at link http://www.awstats.org/ . The data are analyzed only to improve the content of the Site, trying to understand mainly where the users come from and which pages and articles are most interesting for users. The data collected through AwStats is not used for marketing purposes, but only for consultation purposes.
Who we share your data with
The Data are processed at the operational offices of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Owner. Your Data will not be sent anywhere but only stored, for the times specified above, in the database of the Data Controller based in Milan (Italy).
How long we keep your data
If you can leave a comment on the Site, if you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. That’s how we can automatically recognize and approve any follow-up comments instead of keeping them in a queue of moderation.
For Users who register on our website (if a login area is available), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All Users may view, change or delete their personal information at any time (except for their username which they may not change). Site administrators may also view and edit this information.
More in general, the Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Holder and the User will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed;
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Holder in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Holder.
When processing is based on Your consent, the Data Controller may retain Your Personal Data for longer until Your consent is revoked. In addition, you may be required to retain Personal Information for a longer period of time by law or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period your Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to portability of the Data may no longer be exercised.
What rights do you have on your data?
If you have an account on this Site or have left comments, you may request to receive an exported file from the Site with the personal data we have about you, including the data you have provided us with. You can also request that we delete all your personal data. This does not include data that we are obligated to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Modalities of treatment
The Data Controller shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic instruments, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Site (administrative staff, lawyers, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data, also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for processing
The Data Controller will process Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions is met:
- You have given your consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions, you may be authorized to process Personal Data without your consent or any of the other legal grounds specified below, until you opt out of such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Holder is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary in order to pursue the legitimate interests of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- Withdraw consent at all times. You may revoke your consent to the processing of your Personal Data as expressed above.
- Oppose the processing of your Data. The User may object to the processing of his/her Data when it is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
- Access your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- Check and ask for rectification. You may verify the accuracy of your Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Get treatment limitation. Under certain conditions, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his/her Data. In such case the Data Controller shall not process the Data for any purpose other than its storage.
- Obtain cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the cancellation of his/her Data by the Data Controller.
- Receive your Data or have it transferred to another data controller. The User has the right to receive his/her Data in a structured format, in common use and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unimpeded transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related to it.
- Make a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or in order to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing on grounds related to their particular situation.
We wish to inform Users that, if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to its processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller is processing data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users may address a request to the Holder’s contact details indicated in this document. Requests shall be filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information about treatment
Defence in legal proceedings
Your Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment to defend against misuse of this Site or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Holder may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System and maintenance log
For operational and maintenance purposes, this Site and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as Your IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.